I started investing in property in 2002 and slowly built a mixed residential property portfolio including condo investments, rural property, as well as raw land. My first investment was in November 2002, with the purchase of a mountain cottage on 2 acres in Linden, VA. Following that, I purchased a condo at Bryce Resort. Many of these properties are rentals, as part of Weekend Oasis Vacation Rentals, LLC.
My current focus has shifted to Ocean City Maryland in which we are acquiring various condos for the vacation rental market.
Also, we have 5 parcels of land at Bryce Resort, a few with golf course views, that we plan to develop with tiny rental cabins. At Bryce Resort, we also own a rental condo, within walking distance to Lake Laura.
I have worked hard to become an expert investor of distressed raw land auctions in Shenandoah County, handling all back taxes/liens/hoa fines.
Currently, investments include:
- The Poconos, Bushkill, PA – raw land
- Monongahela, PA – 2 pieces of raw land
- Bryce Resort – 5 pieces of resort property
- Bryce Resort – Residential rental condo
- Phoenix, MD – Single family residence, acreage
- Linden, VA – 2 acre mountain cottage
- Ocean City, MD – rental condo in north Ocean City on the bay