I started investing in property in 2002 and slowly built a mixed residential property portfolio including condo investments, rural property, as well as raw land. My first investment was in November 2002, with the purchase of a mountain cottage on 2 acres in Linden, VA. Following that, I purchased a condo at Bryce Resort. Many of these properties are rentals, as part of Weekend Oasis Vacation Rentals, LLC.
My current focus, as of October 2015, is in Shenandoah County Virginia, at Bryce Resort. I have 5 pieces of resort property, a few with golf course views, I plan to develop with rental cabins. I also own a rental condo at Bryce, within walking distance to Lake Laura. You will generally find me in Shenandoah County Virginia, working deals. I have worked hard to become an expert investor of distressed raw land auctions in Shenandoah County, handling all back taxes/liens/hoa fines, etc..
Over the next year, I will be selling 1 or 2 holdings at Bryce Resort. If you are interested, please contact me.
Currently, investments include:
- The Poconos, Bushkill, PA – raw land
- Monongahela, PA – 2 pieces of raw land
- Bryce Resort – 5 pieces of resort property
- Bryce Resort – Residential rental condo
- Phoenix, MD – Single family residence, acreage
- Shavertown, PA – 80 year home we are remodeling
- Linden, VA – 2 acre mountain cottage